The Burmese Community Services, Inc. (BCS) is promotion of understanding of American culture, the fostering of self-sufficiency, and the advancement of public awareness the various issues among refugee and immigrants’ basic needs initially focusing on but not limited to.
- To aid the poor and distressed
- Eliminate prejudice and discrimination
- Promote the social welfare and defend human and civil rights secured by law
- To collaborate with stakeholders in Buffalo including government, refugee resettlement agencies and other organizations addressing the needs of growing Burmese people.
Application Services assistance for
- School registration (BPS)
- Food stamp (SNAP)
- Medicaid, Public assistance (PA)
- Home Energy Assistance Program (HEAP) and
- Re-certification for Department of Social Services (DSS)
Referral Professional Services assistance for Legal issues
The Burmese Community Services, Inc. workings together with the Coordinated Refugee/Asylee Legal Services Project (CRLS Project) partner agencies are Legal Aid Bureau of Buffalo, Inc. Journey’s End Refugee Services, Inc. Erie County Bar Association Volunteer Lawyers Project, Inc. Legal Services for the Elderly, Disabled and Disadvantaged of WNY, Inc. Neighborhood Legal Services, Inc. Vivi, Inc. Western New York Law Center.
We referral for free of charge with following issues involving
- Family Matters
- Public Benefits
- Health and Disability
- Immigration Matters
- Labor & Employment
- Consumer Issues
Please Like us on Face book page